- 持有有效学签或曾经持有有效学签； 以前很多人毕业时学签刚好过期，然后续学签又比较尴尬，只能没有通知书的情况下，解释说申请毕业工签需要学签。这其实是无端增加了签证官的工作量。如果说，以前的政策纯粹为了创收，那么现在移民部已经盆满钵满，工作量堆积如山，是时候推出这样一个人性的政策了。以下是整个的申请条件eligibility：
- They have completed an academic, vocational or professional training program at an eligible institution in Canadathat is at least 8 months in duration leading to a degree, diploma or certificate.
- They have maintained full-time student status in Canada during each academic session of the program or programs of study they have completed and submitted as part of their post-graduation work permit application. Exceptions can be made only for the following:
- They have received a transcript and an official letter from the eligible DLI confirming that they have met the requirements to complete their program of study.Note: The transcript and official letter must be included in a post-graduation work permit application.
Within 180 days of the date of applying for the post-graduation work permit, applicants must also meet one of the following criteria:
- They hold a valid study permit.
- They held a study permit.
- They were authorized to study in Canada without the requirement to obtain a study permit under paragraphs 188(1)(a) and (b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
新政的官方链接：PGWP new change
我是Hai Tao Zhang,加拿大联邦及魁省双持牌移民顾问，我们竭诚为亲客户服务~